Pancetta, Gorgonzola and Spinach on polenta "pizzas"

From a NYT recipe...turned out really well. Very tasty and super simple to make. It took a total of 10 mins from prep to table. Lack of time, so I cheated and bought readymade polenta... I used a newly discovered spinach from Wholefoods...not the flat leaved, packaged (or loose) kind which is found everywhere - and until now the only kind I've seen... This kind is in bunches, with roots (and a lot of soil) still attached. The flavour is far superior to the regular spinach leaves mentioned above - and maybe this only afflicts me, but this kind doesn't leave that weird coating on my teeth. A word of caution though, it is jampacked with tiny bits of apparently invisible soil. Despite rinsing the spinach numerous times, there was still enough remaining that it was a problem...!